It's that time of year again--the BEST time of year--cool, crisp mornings, pumpkin lattes, sweater weather, football and the NCTC Deer Hunt!
NCTC Land Management would like to thank each of you for your continued support of this important program and, as always, a successfully run deer hunt season relies on assistance from all of its volunteers. We wanted to give you all the opportunity to look at this year's sign-up sheet in hopes of getting help running the deer hunt check station during the upcoming scheduled hunt dates.
The days NCTC needs the most help are:
- November 25 (5:30 am -12 noon or 12 noon - 6:30 pm)
- December 2 (5:30 am -12 noon or 12 noon - 6:30 pm)
- December 9 (5:30 am -12 noon or 12 noon - 6:30 pm)
- December 16 (5:30 am -12 noon or 12 noon - 6:30 pm)
- December 30 (5:30 am -12 noon or 12 noon - 6:30 pm)
For any questions regarding this year's deer hunt or information on helping run the NCTC deer hunt check station, please contact Casey Johnson (304)876-7347 or email at email@example.com.
Thank you again all and look forward to working with each of you this upcoming season!