- The Archery training at NCTC will occur on Thursday, June 9th. This will be a 4-hour afternoon session in the NCTC Physical Training Building.
- Participants will need to also complete a 4-hour online session PRIOR to attending the in-person class on June 9th.
- Note: Participants do NOT need to have any prior experience with archery in order to take this training.
- Interested participants need to RSVP by Thursday, May 12th (send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The NCTC Climbing Wall training has been rescheduled for August (they're currently looking at the week of August 15th for this training).
- The course will be a 20-hour in-person course over 3 days.
- Participants MUST be able to comfortably top-rope at a 5.8 level.
- Anyone interested in leading sessions on NCTC's climbing wall needs to successfully complete this training to get certified.
- Interested people need to RSVP by June 1st (send an email to email@example.com).
NCTC will provide any equipment needed.
First Aid training will be required of all the volunteers. NCTC will also provide this training for free.
Volunteers will not need a PIV card or parking pass to attend these trainings, but will need to complete a background check prior to facilitating the archery groups.
Anyone who is interested should email firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP and/or to get more information.